Job Description/ Responsibility
- To advise MTB on all legal and regulatory matters that touch MTB business.
- To providing legal opinion and guidance on all legal matters of MTB.
- Review/vetting of all sorts of Agreements/Documents/Deeds/Instruments whatever called.
- Prepare or help in the preparation of various types of Agreements, Legal Notices, Replies, Deeds or other relevant Documents.
- To follow up and monitor ongoing Suits/Cases/Writs filed by or against MTB.
- Maintain regular correspondence with the conducting lawyer for the quicker disposal of the Writs/Suits/Cases.
- Conduct legal audit i.e. checking of Loan/Charge/ Security Documentation for the maintenance of standard loan portfolio.
- Review ongoing Court litigation and advise Management accordingly and maintain litigation database.
- Liaise with the relevant Departments to ensure legal risks have been identified and appropriate course of action have been taken.
- Responsible to provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal information and requirements to MTB.
- Keep abreast the Management all the time regarding the changes of the laws of the country that may have an impact on MTB Group business and/or
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management time to time
Job Nature: Full time
- LL.M with LL.B (Hon’s) from any public/private or foreign university
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Age limit: 27 to 32 years
- Must be an Advocate, preferably enrolled with the High Court Division of Bangladesh Supreme Court.
- Minimum 05 years continuous empirical legal experience in Banks/NBFIs/Law Chamber
- Must have adequate confidence and ability to represent the Bank in all superior/higher judicial, administrative, regulatory and other relevant forums.
- Should be proactive and be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be adequately computer literate including Bangla typing
- Ability to travel across the country to meet legal, judicial and other requirements
- Must have clear and practical experience on legal audit, property and land documents vetting, verification, ability to provide legal opinion independently, report writing, banking laws and regulations, company matters, mercantile laws, TP Act, Registration, land laws etc.
Other Benefits: As per Bank policy
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV
Application Deadline : 24 August 2017
If you like our this post, please share to let your other friends know. Thanks!