Vacant Post for Assistant Fishery Officer
HEED Bangladesh is Non-Government and non-political National Organization working in the field of Health, Education and Economic Development for more than 40 (forty) years. The Organization invites applications from the suitable candidates for its NFM TB Control Program in Sylhet, Habiganj and Moulvibazar Districts of GFATM project as a sub-recipient NGO of BRAC. Natures of job is contractual.
Job Title : Assistant Fishery Officer
Position: 01 (One)
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Implementing and Selection various fishery demonstration Pond.
- Demonstrate Kuchiya / ill Fish
- Conduct training on Fisheries.
- Technical support to the beneficiaries.
- Report writing.
- Liaison with GO, NGO and other stakeholders.
- Diploma in fisheries
- From Chandpur Fisheries Institute will get preference.
- Age at most 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience in fisheries will be an added advantage.
- Honest and Hardworking.
Other Benefits: As per Policy
Monthly Salary: 15,000/-Taka
Job Location: Kamalganj, Moulavibazar
* Walk in Interview *
Please come with a hard copy CV with 02 copy picture, NID & Certificate at 10 September, 2017.
Address: Main Road, Plot # 19, Block # A, Section # 11, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.
Time: 10 a.m.
Contact No: 02-9001731
If you like our this post, please share to let your other friends know. Thanks!