Relationship Manager/ Assistant Relationship Manager (RM/ ARM) – MSME Banking Division
Prime Bank Limited
- The above grade/position will be offered to deserving candidates depending on experience and competencies.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Minimum Business Graduate in any Discipline.
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- Minimum 1 to 5 years of Banking Experience in related field in reputed Banks/FIs.
- Responsible for making direct calls/visits to valued customers for selling loans, deposits and other MSME banking products/services through building up a long term relationship with them.
- Achieve monthly sales target of various kinds of MSME products and product mixes.
- Monitor clients and maintain healthy asset portfolio.
- Maintain relationships and represent the Bank with clients to ensure continuation of business relationship.
- Work as a part of the Relationship management team in order to identify prospects and coordinate within the teams to deliver on those needs.
- Prepare loan proposal and collect necessary documents of the enterprise. Analysis of financial status (Profit and loss A/c, Balance sheet, etc) to evaluate the credit worthiness of the borrower.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per Bank’s policy.
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for only one position of the following link:
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Application Deadline : Nov 9, 2016