|Link the un-banked people to Bank Asia network
Bank Asia, on the verge of stepping forward its footprints in the golden gate of a decade of banking business excellence, intends to extend its business operation nationwide. Currently, Bank Asia is looking for young, energetic, result oriented and self motivated persons to expand its Social Payments & EBEK Operation Services under Channel Banking Division.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for his/her own districts.
||Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
|Type of Employment
||He/She will be responsible for day to day operation with Channel Banking Division.
||Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Implementation of Social Payments & EBEK Operation related services.
- Developing relationship with Agents and must be good in inspiring people.
- Day to day activities of Channel Banking Division.
- Making contact with Agents for new and existing products & services related to Channel Banking Division.
- Provide all kinds of support to branches for Social Payments & EBEK Operation related services.
- Support transaction related activities in banking software.
- Overall summary report to team leaders/concerned supervisors.
- Others activities time to time as assigned by the Head Office.
- Graduation with minimum 2nd division /class.
- Age must below 30 years.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with pleasing personality.
- Willing to visit frequently at different Unions and Upazillas.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, able to work under pressure, must be a team member, having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion & selling.
- Preference will be given having own Motor Cycle and Laptop.
Compensation & Others:
- Fixed salary Tk.15,000 per month with other admissible benefits.